Alacrity-ZulJin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

90's list your Race, Spec, Class, iLvl and Availability here.

+3
Udder
EnigmaQ
DünderTheHunter
7 posters

Go down

90's list your Race, Spec, Class, iLvl and Availability here. Empty 90's list your Race, Spec, Class, iLvl and Availability here.

Post by DünderTheHunter Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Undead Survival Hunter. 525, Free on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights, as well as weekends
DünderTheHunter
DünderTheHunter
Admin

https://alacrityzj.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

90's list your Race, Spec, Class, iLvl and Availability here. Empty Re: 90's list your Race, Spec, Class, iLvl and Availability here.

Post by EnigmaQ Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Destro Lock, Surv Hunter, Elem Shaman DPS or Shaman or Disc Priest heals. All ilevels are about 536-539. In a pinch I also have rogue and warrior (not tank).
Wednesday evenings are sometimes out for me. I'm pretty flexible time wise but will not be raiding a lot.

EnigmaQ
Admin

Back to top Go down

90's list your Race, Spec, Class, iLvl and Availability here. Empty Re: 90's list your Race, Spec, Class, iLvl and Availability here.

Post by EnigmaQ Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Also, would you like to lead raids? We need more than one person for this.

EnigmaQ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DünderTheHunter Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Yeah, i'd love to co-lead them Smile
DünderTheHunter
DünderTheHunter
Admin

https://alacrityzj.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Udder Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:29 pm

550ish resto druid (up to the next expac). Sundays Mondays and Thursdays
Udder
Udder

Back to top Go down

Post by XDC Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:51 pm

XDC Resto Druid.  I'm available most day's.  A start time after 2030 is preferred.  I'm a fireman and work 24 hour shifts so my days are always different.  I can play while at work however if a call comes in i have to go.  Muwat my rogue and XDC will be my two mains in xpac.

XDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Assemblage Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Assemblage, Orc warrior. Main Spec Arms (532) Off Spec Prot. Also have a Ret Pally (530) Prot Off Spec. I can raid Sun-Wed 11:00PM till 2:00AM (Maybe later if needed) Also have a Rogue and Monk DPS and Druid Tank on different servers that I could switch over. I do not mind being a back up tank if needed as I used to main tank on my Druid, and Warrior. I have a priest but I am not good at raid or dungeon healing (wish I knew how to do that). Hope this helps

Assemblage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zggird Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Dunder, you're the other co-raid leader? Excellent. I'm 542 DK DPS, Frost Spec. My availability is open, and if we can get enough people to show interest, we might be able to have two separate raid groups.

Zggird

Back to top Go down

Post by Druantias Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Druantias, Resto Druid and my availability is open. Right now my Ilevel is only 503, but with the expac we all have some leveling to do.

Dunder, have you been in game lately? it would be nice to get to know you

Druantias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum